Re: Linux for Kids (was: [Mailer-Daemon@an3as.eu: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender])

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 6:24 PM, Per Andersson <avtobiff@gmail.com> wrote:
I would also like to (at least for myself) lift it a level and maybe connect,
or at least get some more information, about say DouDouLinux,
DebianEdu, Skolelinux and actual stories from schools and education.

Per,

This sounds great.

Starting from a higher level makes sense.

We could start with an overview of the educational initiatives
in Debian, explain the differences between DouDouLinux,
DebianEdu, Skolelinux, and talk about specific experiences.

Would you be ok with starting a shared Google document
and writing back and forth in it ?

Or we could go through the question and answer process
in the list, and in this way leave a trace in the archives.

I will be happy to proceed either way.

   Many Thanks

        Luis