Re: Package Qt WebEngine dictionaries

@Agustin: context: https://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2022/09/msg00011.html ff.

Hi again,

Am 20.09.22 um 20:02 schrieb Rene Engelhard:
Hi,

Am 20.09.22 um 18:38 schrieb Soren Stoutner:

I did speak to the maintainer of the English hunspell packages (Don Armstrong), which are based on the scowl source package.

But not with the maintainer of the hunspell engine itself. Who wrote the hunspell parts of

/usr/share/doc/dictionaries-common-dev/dsdt-policy.txt.gz

Neither with the dictionaries-common maintainers where this policy is in/from.

We could (and should) document stuff there anyway if we agreed on something.

Though I am actually not amused though that the people who care about hunspell dicts in Debian and wrote the policy weren't even asked (and this thread "hidden" in a KDE-centric _user list_, which -kde _is_)

Regards,

Rene