Re: After upgrading to Debian Bookworm, Meta key activates Application Launcher

Dear Andrej,

Le samedi 17 juin 2023, 03:45:41 CEST Andrej Kacian a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> after I upgraded my system to Bookworm with newer KDE/Plasma, my Meta
> (Windows) key started making the application launcher pop up. I had it
> disabled before, although I do not remember how anymore. Now I can't
> find a way to make it not do that again. In the settings for the
> application launcher, the activation shortcut is unset.
>
> Any hints, please?

Have a look at the official documentation [0].

Basically you can run :
    kwriteconfig5 --file ~/.config/kwinrc --group ModifierOnlyShortcuts --key Meta ""
    qdbus org.kde.KWin /KWin reconfigure

to revert to the previous behaviour.

> It's very annoying.

I find it quite handy. :)