Re: linux-2.6: includes nondistributable and non-free binary firmware

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 00:35:49 +0200 Sven Luther wrote:

> It was just some way to say, please don't be so harsh on larry, who
> has good intentions and actually did some work, not compared to
> others.

Sure. And that's great. If only you did not clutter such good intention
with whining.

Yes, it now only takes small hints to be considered whining - thanks to
your massive efforts to make us all aware of it.

> /me still doesn't understand why you chose not to credit me though,

You may not ever understand it. Repeating does not help.

 - Jonas