Re: linux-2.6: includes nondistributable and non-free binary firmware

On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 12:29:56PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 00:35:49 +0200 Sven Luther wrote:
> > /me still doesn't understand why you chose not to credit me though,
>
> You may not ever understand it. Repeating does not help.

I am also slightly (or more) offended by it, and repeating that may
some day make you realize it, which is why i will repeat as long as it takes.

With some people there is no other way around, see how long and how many
repetitions it took you to take the RC bug seriously ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther