Re: Hey Debian, here are 5 easy ways to secure your emails

Hey Debian,

Hope you’re having a wonderful day.

I’d like to follow up on sharing an article titled ‘Email Security: What It Is, How to Improve It’ on your blog. As I said, it’s a great addition to your article “Publicly Available Tools Seen in Cyber Incidents Worldwide”, and it’d be great if you could incorporate it into the existing content. I think your readers will find the information valuable.

Article linked here:
https://www.expressvpn.com/internet-privacy/guides/email-security-improve/

Metadata in your emails can reveal practically everything there is to know about you, from your home address to your online subscription behavior. While cyber threats and privacy breaches are ubiquitous in the digital world, you can protect your sensitive information with a few easy precautions such as encrypting your emails, using random and strong passwords and disabling email tracking.

It’d be great if you could give it a link, but If it’s easier for you, I’m happy to share more insights in a unique guest post for your site. Please let me know if this interests you.

Best regards,
Jeff Anderson
Communications @TechWarn.com

Tech Warn
“To unsubscribe from future emails, simply reply with "unsubscribe".”