Hey Debian, here are 5 easy ways to secure your emails

Hey Debian,

I stumbled upon your article “Publicly Available Tools Seen in Cyber Incidents Worldwide” on Black More Ops (linked here: https://www.blackmoreops.com/2018/10/29/publicly-available-tools-seen-in-cyber-incidents-worldwide/), and thought a few email security tips would really add to your blog.

Metadata in your emails can reveal practically everything there is to know about you, from your home address to your online subscription behavior. While cyber threats and privacy breaches are ubiquitous in the digital world, you can protect your sensitive information with a few easy precautions such as encrypting your emails, using random and strong passwords and disabling email tracking. This article titled ‘Email Security: What It Is, How to Improve It’ details it all:
https://www.expressvpn.com/internet-privacy/guides/email-security-improve/

If you think that’s relevant to your readers, feel free to give it a link, but I’d be more than happy to contribute a unique guest post to your blog if that suits you better. Let me know if that interests you.

Best regards,
Jeff Anderson
Communications @TechWarn.com

Tech Warn
“To unsubscribe from future emails, simply reply with "unsubscribe".”