Re: New Mandarin localization contributor

Thanks for the suggestion, Aron! I was actually thinking about starting/continuing with Developer's Reference at DebCamp this summer once I'm done with policy.

Cheers,
Ke

On 2024-04-15 12:35, Aron Xu wrote:
On Mon, Apr 15, 2024 at 1:58 AM Boyuan Yang <byang@debian.org> wrote:

If you intention is not about translating Debian Policy but solely to
contribute to some translation work in Debian, there are many more
translation tasks that translates user-facing Debian texts, and they
needs more help other than Debian Policy. Examples are the debian-
handbook [5], Debian Installer [6], Debexpo [7], Debian website [8],
Debian package description [9] and so on. You may not even focus on
Debian itself; any software provided by Debian (such as GNOME, KDE,
Cinnamon, etc.) will need help on translation, and translation in those
upstream project will eventually be incorporated into Debian when an
upstream. See [10].

Besides these wonderful suggestions, I would like to add that
translating Developers' Reference[1] is also a good initiative.

Thanks,
Aron

[1]https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/