Re: [LCFC] templates://xorg/{xserver-xorg.templates,x11-common.templates}

> Spotted it?  Here's the diff:

Changed.

> A lot of Germans (especially) seem to have been taught that
> "repectively" is a neat translation of "beziehungsweise" (or
> something).  It isn't.  In the above sentence, the idiomatic
> English way of expressing the idea is with the null string.

I think that here, no German is responsible. This strange
"respectively" certainly comes from a former wording where two options
were mentioned in the same sentence. The templates have been rewritten
(by me, indeed) a few months ago, but that extra word seems to have
been missed by reviewers.

Change applied as well.