Re: [LCFC] templates://xorg/{xserver-xorg.templates,x11-common.templates}

> Hmm, well, it's still 6 April in *my* time zone, but I did notice one
> thing.

I should change the project policy to "all times and dates will use
the French timezone"..:)

> >   - vbe   : support for VESA BIOS Extensions. Allows to query
> >             the monitor capabilities via the video card;
> >   - ddc   : support for Data Display Channel, respectively. Allows to query
> >             the monitor capabilities via the video card;
>
> "Allows to" is bad English[1].

Sounds fair.

I corrected this in xorg's git unstable branch. Translations have been
unfuzzied.

Thanks for the careful review, Branden. Good to see more and more
skilled English speakers/writers to join this effort (even if I
suspect that xorg templates got a special attention from you here).