Trivial fix correct? - translation teams

Hello Jean-Pierre,
in fddbfe1eef196eea0ee35356d955b80c6f4770f8 you commited a trivial
fix.

I dont't think this is correct and suggest to revert this. I put Mairo
in CC, as he knows more about the relationsship of the various
translation projects than me.

The string you changed deals with translations errors *in the
software*, here: in /usr/bin/groups which is provided by coreutils in
Debian (at least).

For reporting translation issues in the man pages, we have the footer,
provided by the addendum. You can find the addendum text under
po/fr/license-groff.add and po/fr/license-mdoc.add respectively.

So these two groups should not be confused/mixed.

Strangely, the fr.po in coreutils does not use translationproject.org,
but French <traduc@traduc.org> as group?

So maybe check the situation and revert/correct this change.

Greetings

           Helge

P.S. I initially send this to you only; however your system rejected my
     e-mail as "spam". Please correct your filter, so that I can
     communicate with you again