Re: manpages: Translation of + and *

Hi,
Many thanks for this work. TO be honest I am unable to understand the bug (here ii is against ntop) and what you changed exactly in your commit related to this. Could you give me the log of your changes (diff) or point to the bug URL?

Best regards

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Debian Developer non uploading
Community team member
Accessibility team member
debian-l10n-french team member
President of Debian France non-profit organization