kernel 2.2.15 and pcmcia 3.1.8

Has anyone gotten this too work?  I downloaded the source packages.
Configured my kernel, compiled with make-kpkg, compiled the modules w/
make-kpkg.  I got the unresolved symbols errors.  PCMCIA doesn't work.
Tried again w/ Configure script pointed to earlier on this list, it
fails doesn't even compile the pcmcia stuff.  I can of course give more
detail if it's required, I was just interested to see if it's working
for anyone else.

--
Charles H. Baker, Manager Student MicroComputer Labs
http://www.utc.edu/StudentMicroLabs/