Re: Sony Viao F340 was(Re: Tochiba Satellite 2590CDT and Linux)

On Oct 15, Mark Seaborn wrote:
> Is it?  Can you tell me where to get this patch?  I've got a Vaio F270
> with a Neomagic 256AV chip and I'd love to get sound working.

I know it's migrated into 2.3.x (as of .19 I think).  The README
mentions this as the "official site":

http://www.uglx.org/sony.html

I also have a F270, but have been holding off on the sound support
until I could get PCMCIA serial working again under 2.3.x (the PCMCIA
modules migrated into the real kernel tree, but not all of them seem
to have made it...).

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence       |  You have a computer.  Do you have Linux?   |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>  |    http://www.linux-m68k.org/index.html     |
|   Grad Student, Pol. Sci.   |           Your site belongs here.           |
|  University of Mississippi  |       [Commercialize your sig today!]       |