Re: how to load a module for vfat fs support?

Thanks for the tip. I just tried modconf. Modconf is displaying the Select Category screen, and I only have three categories of modules

kernel/drivers/net
kernel/drivers/net/pcmcia
kernel/drivers/net/wireless

Thus, I have no way of selecting vfat. How do I get a 'vfat' or 'fs/vfat' category of modules to show up in this screen? Is it just a matter of copying my lib/modules/2.4.10/.../vfat folder contents to another directory?

Gale Stafford