Re: how to load a module for vfat fs support?

I have just install woody with the default 2.2.20 and I found all these directories. In my case you have to obviously go to the one called "fs"!!! otherwise I would better download the kernel image either from woody CDs, if you run this release or from the http://www.kernel.org and compile it in order to satisfy your needs.

		 x   block   Disks and disk-like devices.                                   x
                 x   net     Drivers for network interface cards and network protocols.     x
                 x   ipv4    Internet Protocol drivers.                                     x
                 x   ipv6    Internet Protocol version 6 drivers.                           x
                 x   scsi    Drivers for SCSI controller cards and classes of SCSI devic    x
                 x   fs      Drivers that allow many different filesystems to be accesse    x
                 x   cdrom   Drivers for non-standard/non-ATAPI CD-ROM drives.              x
                 x   video   Drivers for framebuffer devices.                               x
                 x   usb     .                                                              x
                 x   misc    Drivers that don't fit in the other categories.                x
                 x   pcmcia  PCMCIA cards.
Is it clear? Of course also in the downloaded kernel image you will find a tree like this!
Ste@Linuxabbestia.net

8-§  >
8-§  > kernel/drivers/net
8-§  > kernel/drivers/net/pcmcia
8-§  > kernel/drivers/net/wireless
8-§  >
8-§  > Thus, I have no way of selecting vfat. How do I get a 'vfat' or 'fs/vfat' category of modules to show up in this screen? Is it just a matter of copying my lib/modules/2.4.10/.../vfat folder contents to another directory?
--
<<Unix IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are!>>