Sid, pcmcia and NFS mounts? I'm confused

Hi,

I use kernel 2.4 and the pcmcia kernel drivers (not the add-on modules)
on a laptop running sid.
It seems I have finally set up pcmcia as it should be done nowadays in
Debian:

I didn't configure my pcmcia network card in /etc/pcmcia/network.opts,
but in /etc/network/interfaces. I have no "auto eth0" line there, but
use hotplug to bring the interface up and down, through a "mapping"
stanza in /e/n/interfaces.

So far, so good, it works. However, I also want NFS mounts to be mounted
when the interface comes up, and properly unmounted whe the card is
ejected. In former times, this could easily be done by putting the
mounts into /etc/pcmcia/network.opts.

But, one is not supposed to change anything in /e/p/network.opts anymore
("This tries to use Debian's network setup in /e/n/interfaces if no
settings are given higher up in this file"). But then, I can't add the
mounts there, can I. Where else am I supposed to put them? I could
remove the mountnfs.sh link in /etc/rcS.d and add it in rc3.d after
pcmcia has come up, but that "solution" doesn't handle the unmounting.

Thanks for clues, M.