Is this license within the DSFG?

	I have packaged a program (I will not say which but you most surely
will find out :) that uses the following license. Currently I have sent it
to non-free, but I wanted to ask here if it was DFSG free, and receive any
opinions regarding it.
	No, the authors don't want to change to another license (like GPL),
I have contacted them w/o success. Also, please keep me in CC: since I'm not
subscribed to debian-legal

--------------------------- LICENSE FOLLOWS ------------------

Copyright 1995  by XXXX and YYYY   All rights reserved.
Some individual files may be covered by other copyrights (this will
be noted in the file itself.)

Redistribution and use in source and binary forms are permitted
provided that this entire copyright notice is duplicated in all such
copies.  No charge, other than an "at-cost" distribution fee, may be
charged for copies, derivations, or distributions of this material
without the express written consent of the copyright holders.

THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED `AS IS'' AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT,
INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
(INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS OR
BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR
OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF
ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.