Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 19:23:54 -0700
From: Daniel TAUPIN <taupin@lps.u-psud.fr>
To: Anthony Fok <foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Subject: Re: MusiXTeX T.75 on Debian GNU/Linux

Anthony Fok wrote:

[...]

        [Bruce Perens:]

    [Daniel Taupin:]
> > Exact: MusiXTeX if freeware, you can give it, not sell it. But if
> > included in another package you sell, no problem. But the cos with and
> > withour MusiXTeX must be the same!

  [Anthony Fok:]
> Okay.  :)  (Although someone may argue that MusiXTeX does contribute to
> the value of the CD.  <grin>)

The question is: if you sell MusiXTeX alone, I do not agree. But value
added if no problem.

[...]

  Daniel Taupin, Physique des Solides, Univ. Paris-Sud, 91405 ORSAY
  E-mail : mailto:taupin@lps.u-psud.fr
  T幨: (33) 1.69.15.60.79, Fax: (33) 1.69.15.60.86

----- End forwarded message -----