Re: LUGs and CLD

Hi Ismet,

We're very aware of the valuable contribution LUGs can make. One of our
senior developers is the leader (sorry I'm not sure of his title) of the
Ottawa Carleton LUG and many of them helped with testing the betas of Corel
Linux. We weren't ready to expand into more LUGs this time around, but now
that we'll soon have 1.0 released I'm hoping more outside people can get
involved if they wish to. From the enthusiastic responses we've had so far,
there seems to be quite a bit of interest in Corel Linux. Hopefully that
interest will translate into more people working on Debian and KDE as well
as Corel Linux specific pieces. My experience in the last few weeks is that
there's more than enough work to go around.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Erich Forler
Product Development Manager
Corel Linux