Dristributions around Debian

Hi,

Imagine that I take the latest stable debian distribution as it
is and that I decide to improve it with modifying boot floppies,
adding new install procedures and creating new tools (for instance administration tools). Everything developed DFSG-compliant of course and all developments offered to the debian project ...

My question is simple: can I spread It with calling it
<Something> Debian GNU/Linux",  for instance Super Debian GNU/Linux
(stupid example but it shows the idea)

What are the legal restrictions about it ? Are there possible compromizes ? What am I and what am I not allowed to do with
the name "debian" ?

Thanks.

Jerome.