Re: Dangerous precedent being set - possible serious violation of the GPL

Then let's try an experiment-- let's make a nice Corel Linux mirror site,
and publicize it well (read: on Slashdot), and see if they object. Anyone
with me?

--
 = Jon "Caspian" Blank,  right-brained computer programmer at large =