Re: Dangerous precedent being set - possible serious violation o

> So let's see what happens if we create a Corel Linux workalike by:
>
> A: Downloading Corel Linux
> B: Ripping out all the non-free software parts and
> C: Replacing them.
>
> then...
>
> D: Publicizing this heavily.

See stormix.com and several others.  Stormix has stated they are interested in
paying debian developers or people familiar with debian (preference on the
former) for work.  They are releasing code (L)GPL'ed.

Also in the near future, other people will have products like this.

What bothers me with Corel is not them using Debian, but rather they fact that
they gave nothing back to us or the community.  Not code, time, or money.