Re: Dangerous precedent being set - possible serious violation o

> What bothers me with Corel is not them using Debian, but rather they fact that
> they gave nothing back to us or the community.  Not code, time, or money.

This isn't exactly true. When Corel Linux was released, so was all of the new and
modified code including a new install program and package manager that are really
only useful for Debiain based systems. Now that some of the pressure to release
our first product is off the developers, they can be more participatory in other
aspects of Debian development and will at least be able to continue to contribute
in these specific areas.

Erich Forler
Product Development Manager
Corel Linux

--
The address in the headers is not the poster's real email address.  Do not send
private mail to the poster using your mailer's "reply" feature.  CC's of mail