Microsoft Bing or Windows Spotlight daily picture as wallpaper?

Dear debian-legal people,

I develop a software that downloads the daily picture from Bing or Windows Spotlight and set it as wallpaper on a X11 desktop environment.
Bing or Windows Spotlight are features of Microsoft.
The daily picture is obtained from www.bing.com or from arc.msn.com.
Each image appears to be copyrighted by its owner.

The software (DailyDesktopWallpaperPlus) not only downloads the picture, but the copyright and description of each image is stored in a local database.
The images are saved and can be reused later.
Is this legal? What do I have to consider?

My goal is that the software to be included by Debian.

Link: https://github.com/pgc062020/DailyDesktopWallpaperPlus

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Patrice Coni

Source: dailydesktopwallpaperplus
Section: misc
Maintainer: Patrice Coni <patrice.coni-dev@yandex.com>
Build-Depends: debhelper-compat (= 13), libc6-dev (>=2.31-13), baloo-kf5-dev, tzdata, libqt5opengl5-dev, locales, qt5-qmake-bin, qtbase5-dev, qtchooser, qt5-qmake, qtbase5-dev-tools
Standards-Version: 4.5.1
Homepage: https://github.com/pgc062020/DailyDesktopWallpaperPlus
Rules-Requires-Root: no

Package: dailydesktopwallpaperplus
Architecture: any
Depends: libqt5gui5, libqt5widgets5, libqt5core5a, libqt5network5, libqt5networkauth5, libqt5xml5, libqt5concurrent5, libqt5sql5, libqt5sql5-psql, sensible-utils, ${shlibs:Depends}, ${misc:Depends}
 DailyDesktopWallpaperPlus is a utility to set the Microsoft Bing or
 Windows Spotlight daily picture as wallpaper. It offers a selection
 of servers and image sizes, and saves images for reuse. Further
 information about each picture can be obtained from the Internet with
 a single click. It integrates with most X11 desktop environments to
 provide automatically changing wallpaper.