Re: Missing copyright clause of debian directory

"that’s the beauty of using GPLv2+ instead of GPLv2: it can be converted to later versions WITHOUT any additional permission from the copyright holders”

That was an egregious enough typo that I felt compelled to send another email.  I apologize for the noise.

--

Soren Stoutner

soren@debian.org