Got great feedback for re-birth

I am pleasantly surprised at the amount of interest in Debian-Lex.  I have collected 10 different names that have responded so far.

Do we have an official project leader?   Last I heard, Jeroen was to be the project leader.  Jeroen, are you still interested in that position?

What I would like to do as soon as we can is update the Debian-Lex site, remove dead links, and announce our project leader.  From there we can re-evaluate the project's goals, etc.

In the meantime, let's stir up more interest.  Everyone, tell all your Linux friends about the project.  Tell all of your lawyer friends about the project.  See if any of them are interested and get them to sign up to this mailing list.  It doesn't matter if the don't have any programming skills.  We would still need testers and doc writers.  Ideally, any software designed for lawyers should be tested by lawyers or legal professionals in additional to programmers, etc.

Thanks to everyone for responding--let's keep this project going!

Chris