Re: Debian-Lex Rebirth? - python/perl/php?

Sorry for the PM

The Debian Lists work a little bit different than other mailling lists I
use very much. sorry

Hello,

Jeroen de Kreek.nl schrieb:
> A lot of people wrote there code for the legal market in Microsoft
> Language,
> they all have to change there code because the lawyers are gone use
> Debian-lex.
> For them it would be great if Debian-lex has its focus on Python. Python is
> superior  to java and a lot of people have to learn a new language
> because of
> Debian-lex, so this discussion is very important.

And all people who have notime to learn a second or third or...
programmer language can't publish there work under Debian-Lex?

I think there are some more important things we have to discuss:

1. Do you think about that we need more than one produkt maybe one for
each state. Many things are the same in each state. but also many things
are very different.

2. OpenOffice.org is really a great product especially for the work of
lawyers and their employees.

I think it is no problem that each person can choose the way she/he can
do bestand do the best work for them.

Regards

Mechtilde