Re: DFD09 March 25

Hello Elaine, everybody:

Thanks for the link!
I also believe this to be a most important matter, since most of the
court systems tend to take for granted that there exist only a couple of
document formats, all of them proprietary.

BTW, it is worth noting that the Judiciary of the Rio Negro Province in
Argentina has established the openoffice document format as the basis
for its paperless procedure documentation, since it accepts the local
PKI (only versions beyond 2.0, I could have it read the certificates
only with v. 3.)

Kind regards to all!
Barbara Figueirido