Re: Bits and pieces related to Lintian

Russ Allbery wrote:
> Colin mostly commits various Ubuntu synchronization things when they come
> up and has for some time, which has always been nice.  His level of
> involvement has been about the same while I've been working on Lintian.

Colin also takes care of the man-db stuff too.
As for the others:

* Jeroen is MIA AFAIK (he used to do other QA stuff and PHP maintenance as
well,) first (and last) time I saw him was at DC8.
* Frank was last active when auto-rejects were introduced (he worked, at
least, on the lintian-side of the change)
* Raphael, wait, that's me! I have been terribly busy and probably won't do
any work for at least one more month but I can't promise anything. I just
started to read the emails of the last few months, but I've refrained from
commenting on some conversations since I don't know if an outcome has
already been reached.

Now, time to disappear for a few more weeks.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net