Re: How to change menu entries in grub

No idea whether this is the canonical method, but I created a file config/bootloaders/grub-pc/grub.cfg, and put my configuration there.

For example:
-----------------
insmod all_video

set menu_color_normal=cyan/blue
set menu_color_highlight=white/blue

menuentry --hotkey=l 'Live System' {
    linux    /live/vmlinuz boot=live components timezone=America/New_York
    initrd /live/initrd.img
}

menuentry --hotkey=a 'Live from RAM' {
    linux    /live/vmlinuz boot=live components timezone=America/New_York toram
    initrd /live/initrd.img
}

menuentry --hotkey=f 'Live Failsafe' {
    set gfxpayload=auto
    linux    /live/vmlinuz boot=live components noapic noapm nodma noapic noapm nodma nomcce nolapic nomodeset nosmp nosplash nox11autologin timezone=America/New_York
    initrd /live/initrd.img
}

menuentry "memtest86+" {
        linux16 /live/memtest