Re: How to change menu entries in grub

Also, https://live-team.pages.debian.net/live-manual/html/live-manual.en.html#608 if you want to change things like menu colors, titles, etc.
The man page for lb_config is an excellent companion read - but yes, in the long run you are not going to get around reading the full documentation.

 --Juergen

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 6:27 AM Elias Mobery <eliasmobery@gmail.com> wrote:
I just told you. You need to add your grub entries using "bootappend-live" in your config file or use lb config --bootappend-live to add your grub options.

This will help you understand lb config and there is also an example with grub entries:
https://live-team.pages.debian.net/live-manual/html/live-manual.en.html#298

lb config --distribution buster --bootappend-live "boot=live components username=live-user nomodeset"

It seems to me that you are new to this, my advice is that you carefully read the Debian Live Manual multiple times, because this can be quite extensive and complicated subject matter. You won't be able to succeed by simply winging it on your own or asking for a couple commands.