Re: Secure Boot with UEFI live-build

Hello Jérémy,

On 29/08/2023 10:36, Jeremy DREZET wrote:
I have a question about what is in the title, how can we add secure boot to our live system build with live-build ? And activate it by default (without using commands on the system after creating and launching it) ?

The Debian live images all work without additional parameters when booting with secure boot, as shown in openQA [1].

However, you cannot enforce from the boot medium that secure boot is to be used, that is configured on the computer itself.

With kind regards,
Roland Clobus

[1] https://openqa.debian.net/group_overview/14