Re: Will live-build be able to build Trixie i386 images?

On 29/08/2023 08:53, John Crawley wrote:
On 29/08/2023 00:41, Roland Clobus wrote:
i386 support is not explicitly removed from the code, but it is not tested. Keeping up with 9 images for amd64 alone is a big enough maintenance task, unless you volunteer to monitor all i386 images :-)

But my question was not about whether built i386 Debian images would be available, but whether I would be able to build custom i386 Trixie images using live-build.

Sorry, re-reading I now see you have already answered my question:
"i386 support is not explicitly removed from the code, but it is not tested"

So I guess that means "OK if you test the image you build yourself". :)

--
John