Re: How to create a custom Debian ISO

Hi Roland

Just to get a clarification, would the user be able to install Debian in a live build as well?

And just in case Marvin is in the thread, I'd like to say sorry for the double-post, as mentioned in https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2024/05/msg00149.html. Actually the double-post was due to a bug in my email client.