Alioth: html output dir linked to vasks???

Hi,

I realised to my big surprise that the tasks pages are dated from
20. May 2011 (just before Alioth was moved).  When seeking for the
reasons I was realising, that somebody had moved

    /var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/debian-med/htdocs

to a symlink pointing to

    /srv/vasks.debian.org/home/groups/debian-med/htdocs

While this not only contains outdated pages (which should be removed) it
is also not writable from wagner.  I guess that this change is connected
to fixing PET.  Could you please explain your motivation to do so before
I might revert something which should not be reverted.  The minimum
requirement the tasks pages are needing is to be able to write to

    /var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/debian-med/htdocs/tasks
    /var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/debian-med/htdocs/bugs

from host wagner.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--