Re: [MoM] Packaging mindthegap (Was: [MoM] Packaging mindthemap)

Hello @Andrius,

I have installed the generated .deb file on my system and it works as expected. I have written a manpage which I have tested to be accessible via 'man mindthegap'. I have modified debian/copyright to reflect on the current project. Running Lintian, I have corrected any errors with regards to the docs. There are no documentations pre-written or available on the upstream repository so I am unsure if I should either exclude this (by removing docs-base which I have already done) or write a documentation base myself.

In addition to this, checking the current repository and my current progress would be much appreciated, as I feel like this is more or less ready.

Best regards,
Shayan Doust