In Japan, June 24-July 6

Hi hi,

I'll be in Japan for two weeks and I'll be happy to sign keys, meet Debian folk, and possibly co-work a bit.

From June 24th - July 1st I'll be attending the 2023 Japan BioHackathon in Kagawa, Japan.

https://2023.biohackathon.org/

From July 1st - 4th I'll be in Kyoto. I'm giving a talk on July 4th about the Common Workflow Language at the Bioinformatics Center, Institute for Chemical Research, Kyoto University.

On July 5th & 6th I'll be in the Tokyo/Chiba area and also attending the Pitagora Network meeting.

https://pitagora-network.org/events/workshop/2023/cwl-seminar

--
Michael R. Crusoe