Re: Fwd: insighttoolkit | Failed pipeline for master | ebf68c2e

Hi Steve,

Steven Robbins, on 2023-06-27:
> I keep getting pipeline error notices from Salsa about ITK.  Apparently
> "provisioning" has failed, but I fail to understand why.  Anyone know?

I'm not sure of the root cause of the issue, but this might have
to do with either with the git branches layout (itk4 and itk5
were maintained in parallel in this repository), or the
repository name versus the source package name (repository
"insighttoolkit" versus source package "insighttoolkit5")

One way to silence the CI pipeline until it works might be to
allow failure of the source extraction job by appending this
snippet in d/salsa-ci.yml:

extract-source:
  allow_failure: true

Or we can just disable the default pipeline alltogether for this
package if this just generates unduely noise.

Have a nice day,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da