Not receiving Étienne's emails

Hello Étienne!

First of all: many thanks for helpful suggestions on both my recent problems.

One odd thing, though: I have received all the mail in the two threads EXCEPT
those from you.  I can see emails in the threads from others that are only to
the list (as yours are) and some that also CC me.  But none from you.

This is weird.

I have an issue with the bug tracking system not sending me emails -- see

Is this the same issue?
Are you getting any weird bounce messages from the list about me?

Thanks,
-Steve