Re: Request for Sponsorship: VeryFastTree - Parallelized and Optimized Version of FastTree

Hi Andreas,

Copyright ready

Kind regards,
César

El lun, 10 jul 2023 a las 16:14, Andreas Tille (<andreas@an3as.eu>) escribió:
Hi César,

Am Mon, Jul 10, 2023 at 12:50:13PM +0200 schrieb César Pomar:
> It appears that the following change needs to be made: "mention Stephane
> Guindon in your debian/copyright". It seems like a straightforward change.
> Shouldn't it also be included in the copyright of FastTree?

Yes, please fix d/copyright accordingly and ping here for another upload.

Kind regards
    Andreas.

PS: My mails to gmail should get through again ... hopefully.

--
http://fam-tille.de