Re: Last call for any other location than Berlin (Was: Any suggestions for next Debian Med sprint (in person meeting)?)

Am Wed, Dec 27, 2023 at 09:43:19PM +0100 schrieb Steffen Möller:
> > for teaching and meeting reasons.
> >
> > But as I just wrote, 17-18 also works.
>
> I'd opt for the earlier date, so we have a bit of a break before some of us I expect to bump into each other again in Hamburg if Holger's event materialises a month later.

Well, but there is FOSDEM 3+4. February - so this is even more dense.

I'd love to fix 17-18. February (or lets meet at 16.2. February evening
inside the water tower like last year.)

Kind regards
    Andreas.

--