Re: Please help fixing meson/cmake code of btllib to use Debian packaged libargparse

Hi all,

Étienne Mollier, on 2023-12-30:
> Andreas Tille, on 2023-12-30:
> > I've fixed routine-update to not remove that field.  I do not
> > have more time now - so if you feel like fixing libsbml that
> > would be great.
>
> Thank you for the modification, I'm running some test builds to
> see how things evolve with the newer python3.12, just in case,
> and may come up with an upload in the upcoming day or two.

libsbml is uploaded with autopkgtest restricted to running with
python3.11 for the time being.  This will need adjustment in a
near future when python3.12 is out, but for the time being, this
is sufficient and fixes the outstanding migration issues.

Have a nice day,  :)
--
  .''`.  Étienne Mollier <emollier@debian.org>
 : :' :  pgp: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da