Re: debian & ups

I understood the previous mails in a way that only one UPS where
possible and i thought that more would be needed frequently. Since
that seems possible with a little tweeking of the scripts, thats fine.

Another thing that interests me is, whether you can export the UPS via
a network block device to another system and if you can split an UPS
into two devices (one local and the other maybe exported over the
network) so that two clients can listen to them.

Just some thoughts of mine.
                        Goswin