doc pakages

Hi,

I'm about packaging gtk/gdk/glib reference aka rdp. The one thing I'm
hesitating is that 'source' is of two parts -- gtk/gdk and glib, they are
separate and should have, I think, different directories in /usr/doc/. But
all the docs I want to store in one directory. So I create directories

usr/doc/rdp-glib & usr/doc/rdp in rdp-glib package
and
usr/doc/rdp-gtk & usr/doc/rdp in rdp-gtk package

then I put files like README and README.debian in rdp-* and html's in
rdp/.

I've looked through debian-policy and it seems that I have not break it,
but if I do -- write me, please.

Thanks.
_____                                              Sep 8, 21:35
Alexander Kotelnikov