Re: how to write a man page?

Quoting David Coe:
> Any hints/clues/pointers on how to write a brand-new man page?

        have a look at /usr/doc/man-db/manpage.example

> Debian-specific or not, I'd appreciate a style-guide and a
> syntax reference.  Thanks.

        I've actually been working on a set of M4 macros that use the
-me macro set to write papers.  It would be far easier to set up a set
of man page macros, come to think of it.  I'll have to see if I have
time to resurrect that project.

--
((lambda (x) (list x (list (quote quote) x)))
(quote (lambda (x) (list x (list (quote quote) x)))))