Re: Really, Really, Really Old Bugs

> > Can I just close this bug?
> >

> Sure, someone can always re-open it.

Not that I am an authority on the subject (or have ever even been in a
position to close a bug as I'm not even a maintainer yet), but that would be
tantamount to denying that the problem exists.
And debian prides itself on its open and honest bug report system.

Maybe you could downgrade it or something.

frankie