multiple packages

Hello,
      I want to make a main package and a doc package. I am using dh_*
scripts.
      I did "dh_make" and found the following files in addition to the
usual files you find in the "single" option.

pkgname-doc.docs
pkgname-doc.file
ex.doc-base.package

Can you please help me what to put in these files. Is there ant
documantation available on these files( Or creating multiple packages in
general )?

Ramakrishnan M
World Wide Web: http://www.ee.iitm.ernet.in/~ee98m09
--
"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing
 left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."