Re: new maintainer in Australia PLUS gpg questions

> Im in Perth, so I could meet and sign your pgp key if need be (although Im
> going to be very busy over the next month (moving house).

that would be great! i could probably spare an afternoon to help move if
you like too! on uni holidays atm. (should be studying...)

from the docs, i have to get it signed before i should submit the package
(vrweb is packaging nicely :) /usr/share docs, man page in right spot and
all! cool!), so what do you need to sign my key (that is after meeting
me)? i'm new to all this gpg/pgp stuff so what is involved in the signing?

also, am i supposed to upload my gpg public key to some keyserver or
something? which one?

thanks (get vrweb out of the way, and on to other packages!)
Paul