dpkg question(s)

Hello,

  I apologize in advance if this isn't the correct place for this question.
I plan on using debian on many many systems, and I would like to know how to
setup a custom "tag" file.  So when I install via apt, all the packages that
I want selected are already selected, and everything else is purged.  Kind
of like how on the default install you can choose a 'profile' to install by
(ie: development, X environment, etc).  Thanks in advance!

 - Ryan

 /* Ryan McLean
  * Honesty.com
  * Network/Systems Administrator